- Includes 1 (1.94 pounds) organic protein & greens vanilla bean plant based protein powder
- 21 grams of organic plant based protein (pea, brown rice, and chia seeds), exclusive organic greens and veggies blend that includes spinach, kale, and broccoli, 7 grams of organic dietary fiber, low sugar (1 gram of naturally occurring grams sugar), 160 calories per serving
- USDA organic, vegan, nondairy, gluten free, lactose free, soy free, kosher, carrageenan free, no artificial ingredients.
- Doctor developed.
- Grit free
- Great as a supplement to your diet and nutritional needs!
- Good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, iron, and phosphorus
- Ideal for healthy, on-the-go nutrition for men, women, and kids.
- These are great for busy lifestyles, meal replacement drinks, weight management, smoothie boosters or mixes, breakfast shakes, a quick snack, muscle recovery, and pre and post workouts!
1 Whole serving of veggies in 2 scoops?!I blend this with some frozen fruit almost everyday. I admit, It's not the best tasting protein. I buy this purley for the health benefits it offers.
Absolutely love this protein! Just transitioning from a grass fed whey protein I really wanted a plant based but was afraid of texture issues or tasting too grassy. But this has great taste, not chalky and because of the chia and flax it gives a nice body to smoothies. Curbs hunger so I use it for meal replacement a lot and it’s great for after workout fuel. Love that it has the greens built in especially for this price. Buying them separately I was almost paying double. Great value and product, I’m already on my second order!
Another great item from Orgain! I love the regular Protein Powder and thought I'd give the Protein plus Greens a shot, and I wasn't disappointed! There isn't an overly "green" taste and each serving contains 15 Spinach Leaves, 1/2 Kale and 2 Broccoli Florets, AND it's all Organic! My new go-to Protein Powder
Among the best quality, price and I love the taste.