- Includes 1 (2.03 pound) organic plant based vanilla bean protein powder
- 21 grams of organic plant based protein (pea, brown rice, chia seeds), 5 grams of organic dietary fiber, 5 grams of net carbs, 0 grams of sugar, 150 calories per serving
- USDA organic, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, low net carbs.
- No added sugar, soy free, kosher, non GMO, carrageenan free, and no artificial ingredients
- Mix with water, milk, or your favorite protein shake recipe for a quick breakfast or snack drink.
- Use when baking grams to give your cakes, muffins, brownies, or cookies a protein and energy boost
- Ideal for healthy, on the go nutrition for men, women, and kids.
- These are great for meal replacement, smoothie boosters, building grams lean muscle, muscle recovery, and pre or post workouts!
I have never consistently had protein powder before but I am trying to drink just a protein shake throughout the day and then only have one meal in the evening. I like this stuff! It tastes great. It is fairly sweet but I mix mine with flaxseed milk and water. It didn’t mix terribly well with just a spoon but I got a blender bottle and now it mixes perfectly. I also add matcha tea powder. I love that this has no soy. The protein sustains me all day. I actually only have one scoop instead of two and that is enough for me.
I've reordered this product now about three times. I really like that it is not a sweetened product with Stevie or sugar. The Vanilla Bean flavor has a very faint sweet flavor not sure from what but it's natural whatever it is as the sugar content is 0.It mixes very well with Almond milk in my smoothies and has a high protein content which leaves me feeling energetic throughout the day. I can't say enough about this product and good price too for the quality !!
I use an actual blender to blend mine, not a blending cup (those have never worked well for me). This prevents any of the clumpiness that some people have mentioned.I’ve also found that it works best when you mix it with other stuff. I use frozen bananas, peanut butter, and almond milk. It tastes like a milkshake! Most protein powders have some sort of aftertaste if you don’t mix it with anything but water. This is typical. Don’t be silly- just mix it with other stuff! The vanilla flavor will blend really well!I’m vegan and allergic to whey/dairy so I am very pleased with this overall.
I finished half of this guy. It was a pleasant experience. The protein content might be lesser but whatever is there gets the work done. I used this in a intermittent fasting diet with emphasis on consuming less to build maximum endurance. And I would be wrong not to say this has been my best companion in this journey. I am physically in the best shape, got to half marathons and 200+ push ups in matter of 1-1.5months. Thanks to this product. Oops forgot to mention the best part. This is vegan and tasty !
I am p!eased as a diabetic who doesn't like Stevie or some of the other so called natural sweeteners . I bought a vanilla bean sugar free protein powder . It doesn't taste good by itself but add your favorite sweetener ,Splenda for me with a sprinkle of cinnamon or blend with whole fruit and it taste great. It is easier to blend in my almond milk than whey protein powders. I developed a milk allergy so had to switch to a veggie protein . Whey protein taste better but I blow up like a balloon . This is one of the lower priced sugar free veggie protein. I use protein powder to make sure I get enough protein to help keep my blood sugar stable