- includes 1 (1.12 pound) organic protein & superfoods vanilla bean plant based protein powder
- Combined benefits of protein and superfoods: 21 grams of organic plant based protein (pea, brown rice, and chia seeds), 5 grams of organic dietary fiber, and only 1 gram of sugar in each serving. 50 organic superfoods per scoop
- Vegan, USDA organic, dairy free, lactose free, gluten free, soy free, non GMO, doctor developed
- Our organic superfoods blend includes organic veggies, herbs, greens, grasses, berries, fruits, sprouts, and ancient grains!
- Good source of food-based vitamin B6 and C, iron, riboflavin, thiamin, and pantothenic acid!
- Ideal for healthy, on the go nutrition for men, women, and kids.
- These are great for an antioxidant boost, weight management, meal replacement drinks, a quick breakfast shake, smoothies, building grams lean muscle, muscle recovery, and pre or post workouts!
A Family member gave me a sample of the Protein Powder. It taste nice & smooth.and good. My favorite thing about this Protein Powder is All the ingredients is clearly labeled and a lot more of vitamins I need but could not find in stores.Love this Product!�
A healthier protein mix that tastes great and blends in a fluffy way. It's got an excellent mix of vitamins and nutrients in it along with the protein. No fillers, sugars, or high cholesterol and saturated fats that exist in some of the other protein powders.
Absolutely delicious. It's a teeny tiny bit grainy, but not so much to be a turn off, but it's delicious. Highly recommend.
A delicious way to add a little protein to your diet! They recommend using 2 scoops but I only use one scoop since I'm not lifting weights or doing anything strenuous. One scoop has a lot of flavor and 2 might be a bit strong but you can put it in the blender as part of a smoothie. I just shake it up with some milk (rice milk) and drink it as a good snack.