- 20 GRAMS OF VEGAN PROTEIN from pea protein, brown rice protein and sacha inchi protein containing all nine essential amino acids!
- MADE WITH GREEN VEGETABLES including organic kale, organic alfalfa, broccoli, and spinach!
- KETO-FRIENDLY PROTEIN POWDER with four grams net carbs, gluten free, lactose free, dairy free, soy free, non whey and low glycemic.
- REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS that are good for the body, feed the mind, and respect the planet.
- Vegan certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
- SHAKE, BLEND OR BAKE. Shake with 1-1/2 cups of ice-cold water or beverage of your choice. Blend into your favorite recipe for a smooth and delicious vegan protein shake. Bake with the powder by swapping for 1/8 to 1/4 of the flour in sweet baking recipes.
- 16 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER, contents may settle during shipping. Don't worry, thats normal! You're still getting all the servings listed on your product.
A little pricey but taste great�will buy this again.
All of the other vegan protein powder’s I have tried have tasted disgusting and I dreaded having to drink it. This is affordable and tastes good. I never have it by itself, If I add it to a smoothie it adds a lot of flavor. A full scoop is a bit much for one portion, if you were going for flavor only use half a scoop. I add this to a spinach smoothie and you can’t even taste the spinach, just chocolate. I’m on my second container, would buy again!
****UPDATE***(I initially gave this two stars--see below)I'm really glad I decided to keep trying different ways of using this protein. It is REALLY good in smoothies. I add natural honey, frozen fruit and plain Greek yogurt and it's soooo good. Plus, I feel good about getting my greens and protein. I will continue to buy this protein.Original review:First I need to say I was REALLY excited about this protein powder. I really WANTED to like it. But, I have to be honest: It tastes terrible. It is like drinking ground-up grass. I actually have a very hard time getting the entire 8-ounce serving down without gagging. I'm still using it, and hopefully it will grow on me and maybe it will be much more tolerable if I add some things to it, or use it in a smoothie?? I'm doubtful, but I'm going to try and stomach the rest of the canister.
Absolutely love this protein shake! Not sickly at all but actually very delicious.
A great tasting way to suppliment my vitamins and protein intake. Temporarily Satifies my hunger gravings if taken between meals or before bedtime to avoid that uncomfortable, “overfilled feeling.”I Mix it in 10 ozs of H2O, stirring frequently as sometimes difficult to be completely dissolved.