- PROTEIN PLUS ENERGY helps you stay focused and sustained! Perfect as a mid-day snack, after a tough workout or as a delicious pre-workout drink.
- 20 GRAMS OF PLANT BASED PROTEIN from pea protein powder
- HELPS YOU STAY FOCUSED AND ALERT with 100mg of caffeine from organic coffee fruit, about the same as a cup of coffee, plus 3 grams of MCT Oil from coconut to promote energy.
- KETO-FRIENDLY PROTEIN POWDER - Has zero added sugar, 160 calories and only four grams net carbs Gluten free, vegetarian, lactose free, dairy free, soy free and non whey.
- SMOOTH AND DELICIOUS - MCT oil and protein combine for a smooth, light texture that mixes easily with water for an easy, on-the-go boost for everyone!
- 15 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER, contents may settle during shipping. Don't worry, thats normal! You're still getting all the servings listed on your product.
Absolutely love vega brand. The Matcha Latte flavour is my favourite of their Protein & Energy range.
Amazing!!! � love these products.
Alot of the vegan protein powders I have bought have had a terrible flavor especially the vanilla ones, but this one tastes amazing and the caffeine and MCT oil just make my day even better. I highly recommend this
As a relatively long time Matcha tea drinker I find this mix to be delicious. I have made my own Matcha lattes before with some experimental success but this mix makes it so easy. Take a scoop and add it to water or your favorite milk like product. I use almond milk and it comes out so good! I recommend using a blender even a small portable one or at least something to stir with so that the ingredients get mixed properly. It is a great pick me up in the morning or any time of day. It does contain 100mg of caffeine so be aware of that . It is sweetened quite wonderfully with stevia. It packs a good amount of protein at 20g. I would recommend this delicious blend of energy powder that makes the basis of a delicious Matcha latte to be consumed hot or cold.
Absolutely love this protein powder. Perfect for my early mornings going to work, really enjoy the energy caffeine boost and it keeps me full for most the morning. Doesn’t upset my stomach like some others do. Definitely have to like stevia to like this protein powder. I prefer to avoid artificial sweeteners, so I’ve learned to embrace stevia in my supplements. I usually make mine with almondMilk or just some ice and water. Awesome with a banana or peanut butter too! Doesn’t seem to clump or get crazy thick like other powders. Worth a try!